Alice Dixson for FHM's COVER December 2013


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiQuPH7ZY_XykP-pUiHAamzaREBY355BifZxZctfR1CDvqhTDRRwKsLs5fVms3UGw86aTnR7gxkGIpagGBjU5sfmuFFjjMXLYycrGX-RtteKaRw2rDhfRq76DIm47qDy0lQV3xthdPCFZwQ/s1600/alice+dixson.jpg

Believe it or not that Alice Dixson is the FHM's Cover for December 2013.
Alice has re-emerge her sexiness  as month's Cover Girl.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgxmq04Zc3Pyg37Mcqy3KTCnZLph1wkQkbHXZMhO2wz8YZvtlk7fJrm98_wRkk7ddXZNQ8APe_VslTLe-Hg4FYITH91IUFTramgyuCozreRp-cWoBmQZexqo3ZcSUnpvGlWe00IPa3wKZCB/s1600/adixson2.jpg

And so we ask: Why only now, madam?

"I think maybe when I was younger I wasn't ready to do photo shoots like this," she tells us. "Even when Mother Lily was pushing me towards a sexy image I would always resist. But now, it's become ordinary to come out in a bikini and it's more accepted now. I just learned that it's part of work, and it came out very nice." Hurray for modern times".

Copies will be available on Monday, December 2, 2013 at any Newstands and Bookstore nationwide.
GRAB YOUR COPY !






Love to hear what you think!



Powered by Blogger.