Heart Evangelista the UNTOUCHABLE Would be the 2014 Tanduay's Calender Cover


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgIWu5m9rWCfTlx3j4e8_YwLa6aopX2cl57rrnqbSZttTxyRQQwL9cf9Eyknd2QPgQFZhatg5oc6PTQz2XdcaDOfCTwrogon9R2jGsdppjJcl7l81fobwdHMxBKYlZqOc5FgcGsBfGc2W8B/s1600/heart+evangelista+tanduay+cover+2014.jpg
Heart Evangelista, the cover for Tanduay Calendar 2014.
She was called the “Untouchable”, a celebrity that doesn't agree to have a sexy pictorial as this. But oppsss this is very convincing, she's the calendar cover for 2014.

 "I was fearful at first. I never really thought of myself as a hot, sexy vixen," Heart explains. "It's funny because it took so much convincing myself to face my fears. I worked out and got the best team and I feel absolutely brave and confident and so much of a woman and after that, it was liberating! I feel so happy and proud of myself. Crazy, beautiful!"






Love to hear what you think!



Powered by Blogger.