FHM BABES Kylie Sy - November 2013 COVER GILR


FHM BABES Kylie Sy
Hey Kylie, are those schoolbooks you have there?
Yep, these are schoolbooks!

Don’t tell us you like to, you know, study.
Yes! I love accounting! To be perfectly honest, I have no idea why I love accounting. I just do–I even understand it right away, ha ha! I'm actually done with Basic Accounting and I’m now taking up Managerial Accounting.

Does that make you a geeky girl?
I guess it's safe to say I am. I easily get drawn to books and TV series! I’m currently reading George R.R Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire, and I also spend a lot of time catching up on my favorite television series like True Blood and Game of Thrones.

Geeky guys are good, then?
I think nerdy or geeky guys are pretty cool once you get to know them. They’re smart, they’re good at video games, parents love them–for me it's important for my guy to develop a healthy relationship with my parents. And they are generally available! And before you ask—nope, I do not have trouble finding available guys, ha ha!
source:fhm






Love to hear what you think!



Powered by Blogger.