Kim Domingo - Revealing Photo


Kim Domingo photo
Kim Domingo

I found this very revealing photo of Kim Domingo.
This shoot is from FHM I think.

Here's some info of Kim
Kim Domingo bills herself as a French Filipina model, with a claim that this is her official Instagram and you should be wary of any posers trying to claim they're her. What strikes me most, aside from KimD's super perk posterior or her surgically perfect chest is the fact that FHM was cool with using a model who has braces. I'm sure there are plenty of fetishists who love a grown woman in braces, I'm just seeing a magazine that was willing to roll with a temporary imperfection in an otherwise flawless woman. I just hope there isn't some tatted up douchebag rapper waiting to soil her cuteness.  - joblo.com






Love to hear what you think!



Powered by Blogger.