Christine Elle - FHM Girlfriend - October 2015


Christine Elle - FHM Girlfriend
Christine Elle - FHM Girlfriend for the month of October 2015
Photo Credits FHM Philippines.

Here's the FHM Girlfriend of the month, OCTOBER 2015 Christine Elle.

Some snap of the interview in FHM online.

Are Brooklyn girls really tough?
New York will chew you up and spit you out if you let it. I’m no fighter, but I use other ways to get what I want, such as confidence and education.

Think we’ll survive out there?
People in Brooklyn are friendly. As Notorious B.I.G. put it, “We spread love the Brooklyn way.” There are all walks of life in the city, but if you find the right crowd, you’ll do just fine.

Any Pinoy influences growing up?
My parents always exposed me to the Filipino culture. They spoke in Tagalog and fed me Filipino food every day. My mom is from Capiz and my dad is from Tondo, so watch out!  More on FHM






Love to hear what you think!



Powered by Blogger.