Arisa Hui- Secrets Revealed A Jaw-Dropping Figure


Arisa Hui photo
Arisa Hui Facebook Photo Grab

Here's some of the secrets from Arisa Hui for getting a sexier body figure.

WHAT ARE YOUR SO CALLED SECRETS FOR A JAW-DROPPING FIGURE? CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT?
Here's some secret of mine for earning this kind of body shape. I don't eat that much, less of rice, no soda, no street foods, no meats as well as I can huehue and my everyday routine are... Not stressing my self I hate being stress fuck! Doing 100 sit ups everyday, sit and reach, jogging just overall workout. For my food?

Arisa Hui photo
 Salads, crackers, fruits and vegetables and for my beverages? Pure mango juice, pomelo and max of 12 glasses of water a day but then beauty is also about the way you move, speak and express yourself. It is not all about with the kind of shape you have. It's about good health, warmth, spontaneity and charisma.






Love to hear what you think!



Powered by Blogger.