What to Know About TANYA PARDILLO


TANYA PARDILLO photo
Tanya Pardillo Facebook Photo

 TANYA PARDILLO.20 yrd old.Born on May 15 1995 in Cebu but  raised in MINDANAO with my grandparents. After my LOLO died,i was 10 when my Mom took me to Cebu together with her 2nd husband,my step father now.My life was miserable in Cebu.I was completely crazy as my mom and i didn't want each other or shall we say (magkaiba yung gusto namin)maybe because i was spoiled with my granny before that didn't felt it when i was with mom.Several times,i used to left at home and didn't follow my mom whatever she says then.I dunno how i took myself here manila coz this is actually too far but maybe because i wanna change evrything in me.i wanna be a good girl and decent at the same time.when i ws 17 year old i went a photoshoot.as i remember that was a bikini shoot but was just 3 weeks coz e have to travel place to place but i can't handle myself working on.sabihin na nating mabilis akong magsawa






Love to hear what you think!



Powered by Blogger.