Spotted Hot Pinay Freelance Model - Monica Anne Brioso


Monica Anne Brioso Photo
Photo Monica Anne Brioso.

I'm a bit of surprise for finding out this super perfect freelance model.
As a surprise, I picked-up a piece of message and dropped to her inbox and whoooooo.

An interesting facts about Monica:
 MONICA iiS Mha F*CKIN6 .. NAME . :)
i'M ONE HELL OF A KiiND ..
ii CAN REALLY BE MOODY, REBELLiioUS && iRRiTATiN6
AT TiiMES ..
PATiiENT DOES HAVE LiMiT, 6O BEYOND MY LiMiT . SEE
WAT's COMiN6 TOWARDS UH !!
DON'T CALL SOMEONE aa BiiTCH, WEN UH URSELF iiS ONE ..
POSER'z, HATER'z && CHEATER'z ARE MY BEST FRiiEND'z ..
Don't thiink uh are PERFECT cause you ain't PERFECT .
** LAUGH AS MUCH AS YOU BREATHE :)) **
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
i think i said enough things about me so thank you for reading it
i know it's just a bunch of nonsense haha :)) and sorry for some
errors im not that good in speaking english so if ever you want to
know me better and u want to be friends with me just msg. me or
pm me im always online dont worry i dont bite :) ♥
______▄███████▄
______█▄█████▄█
______█▼▼▼▼▼█
_____ █▌________█▌
______█▲▲▲▲▲█
______█████████
_______██____██






Love to hear what you think!



Powered by Blogger.