Maui Taylor on FHM Cover


How did you get your role in The Taste of Money?
I actually just landed the job. What I think they did was they went through a set of artists. They were given a list so they started researching on it. Then it was down to two. Finally, I was handpicked by the director.

You’ve been given nicknames like “Hot Babe Ng Bayan.” Years after, how do you feel about those tags?
I had mixed emotions. At first, the question was, do I deserve it? Second, of course, masarap yung pakiramdam. kasi noong time na yun, ako yung iniidolo ng mga tao for being a sexy icon, being a Hot Babe. Yung feeling ko ngayon, nawala na yun. I was given the title, thank you very much. I got to maintain it naman. But now, siguro it’s time to pass it on to someone else.

What kind of movies would you like to work on next?
I’ve done drama. I’ve done medyo psycho-thriller already. I haven’t done horror, so that’s really my dream. Yun na lang talaga yung last na puwedeng kong gawin.

What’s keeping you busy nowadays?
Right now, we just finished hosting Pantaxa [pronounced ‘pantasya’]. Katya and I are the hosts of the show. It’s a reality TV show. Six girls competing for the title “The Next Pantasya ng Bayan.”

In that show, you’re like a mentor to new sexy actresses. What was it like seeing other girls go through what you went through?
It’s very easy. I based it on all the experiences I had before. When they had this challenge where they had to go through a nude sketch painting and a sexy pictorial na topless, I found it so easy to relate to the girls. I had to tell them that they had to be confident with their bodies. True enough, one of the girls who was on that show got to apply what we taught her dito sa FHM. I’m talking about Yam Concepcion. When I saw her cover, she was very confident about herself. She felt so sexy about her body. I’d say that she learned well from us. Kasi we talked about it after her shoot. She told me, “I had a shoot, thank you.” She sent me a text message saying, “You guys really helped me lot.”


Source: FHM






Love to hear what you think!



Powered by Blogger.